TBD

TBD on Ning

I wanted something to catch peoples attention, and because this always seem to pop up on the original site. This forum area is much like the TBD many of us first joined before many changes and if we try we will learn to use it again.
I am hopping that this will show that if we use the forum tab as we did the front page on the original site it will make navigation a little easier.
There is a menu for newest, most popular and recent comments, which makes this function like the front page did on the old site.
I read much of the help pages last night. There may be some changes that can be made, however there are some we might like that are not available. It may take some time but it will be up to us to adapt and await some changes that we hope will be coming soon.
Ning is a huge network of small networks and one thing I realized reading the help pages was the original TBD network was unique. It was about what we wrote and how we interacted, not about what apps we added. It was personal.
It is my hope to see more discussions added to this tab(forum) and the blog tab, there will still be discussions in the groups but I think for maximum exposure this would be the place. One thread I would love to see moved here just to show how it can work would be Judy's Thankful thread and perhaps some Q&A's posted here.

Tags: attention, better, hope, sex

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just take a couple of deep breaths Felicia. No, not as good as a vacation, but TBD is a lot cheaper.
I agree, things look much better when women take deep breaths.
It's always Italian time.
Bwahahaha, whew....just what I needed this morning. Glad to stumble across this again.
You just wanted to feel what time it was. I know you.
:-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service