TBD

TBD on Ning

Maybe I should post this in the love column.. Do you think that people who are extra attractive don't take the havoc that they can wreak in another's life seriously enough? Are they more likely to be treated as possessions then people? I know when I was younger, I was really sick of getting hit on. And I still don't think I'm all that attractive. It was like someone was always trying to tackle me so I couldn't acheive my goals. Or someone liked the way I looked but everything else had to go. They wanted to amputate parts of me to suit thier own psycotic needs.

I had a boyfriend for a few short monthes once who was physically very attractive oy, but I got rid of him the second he started backing me into walls and raising his hands to me. Actually , I punched him in the nose and kicked him in the nuts before I realized what I was doing. Then I changed my locks and phone number.

I have four kids and two of them are extra good looking. A young woman and a young man. The young man went through the ugly duckling overweight and lots of pimples thing but now he's driving women crazy.She was told she could model underwear when she went into Victoria's Secret. I sent her to live with her Dad cause trying to keep grown men away from her was like me guarding Fort Knox with a rubber band and a paper clip. Now I just sent the son a letter about how he referred to women in one of his posts. I'm not at my witt's end with this but what are your thoughts?

Tags: "your, Love, WTF, sex, thoughts

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kooner, I was an ugly baby and kid. And I guess I looked alright as a young adult but I couldn't understand what these people's f'n problem was and it was a real pain in the ass. I actually wanted to be uglier, not scarey looking but just able to go about my business and get whatever done.

Third son has got women throwing themselves at him and I had to write to him this morning and tell him not to be a dawg!! Don't take advantage of the situation no matter what.

True , all a mom can do is weigh in on the right side of things.
Bows to the superior wisdom, LOL I used to tell my daughter , oh hell it was a threat. That if she didn't behave , I'd show up at her dance and start dancing saying things like "Getcho MOJO Grooove on BABY!!!" That worked for a few minutes.
Yes
what Quinn said
Hahahaha!  Yup...I agree!    :-D
I love when great minds come together :-D
Not sure - but how come during my toughest final exams in school the most distractingly attractive girl sat right next to me?
I didn't do it on purpose, I swear...
:)
Hehe...just blame it on the gene pool..;->
I wish! my sister Maria was the beauty of the family, she could take your breath away.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...ask any photographer. 

Some of the plainest people make the most amazing photographs.  Sometimes beauty rests in the eyes alone.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service