TBD

TBD on Ning

Some people like to do it early in the morning as a real invigorating way to start the day. Others like it better just before bedtime. Allows them to feel really relaxed afterwards and makes falling asleep  much easier.

Which do you prefer? Or are you one of the fortunate few who can engage  in and enjoy  it at anytime during the day?

Tags: drinking, exercise, reading, showers

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

I'd prefer morning, but it's best for my allergies if I do it in the evening.
I guess I could do both...
Think I'll just hide and watch this one......
I prefer the middle of the day like noon to 1:00 pm.
ooohhh....an afternoon delight. I do it around that time on Saturdays after doing chores that leave me all hot and sweaty...
Are you talking about unprotected sex or a colonoscopy? Or unprotected sex right before a colonoscopy?
Leave it up to Funes to connect sex w/ a colonoscopy...What is on his mind?
Whenever I feel like it.

1 evenings

2 mid-morning

3 anytime

4 usually mornings, but sometimes late afternoon or early evening

5 mostly nighttime... sometimes mornings... middle of the night is quite a delight... and then just anytime during the day or afternoon can be quite a mood stimulator. '-)

Ha ha...Did you just say what I thought you did?

Why, certainly I did. '-)

Good morning, caseyjo! Happy Sunday to you. It's glorious here this morning... mild, cool temps, beautiful clear, sunny skies. Perfect day for... just about anything.

Hey D...Do you live in Florida, cuz thats exactly what it looks like here...Mooey Bueno.
Nope, Atlanta. It's really a gorgeous morning here. I just took a pic & posted it on the Ranting & Raving thread for Jaylee. Go check it out...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service