TBD

TBD on Ning

I KNOW ALL THE GUYS WILL BE INTERESTED IN THIS SUBJECT.

I have often said that I often don't have a clue about how women think.
My son's girlfried said she might be able to help. She provided me (and my son) with the following: NINE WORDS WOMEN USE.....Please Study Well... For Your Own Good!!!

1. FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. FIVE MINUTES: If she is getting dressed, this means thirty minutes. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house, or doing something else that she has mentioned before.

3. NOTHING: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end with FINE.

4. GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it!!!

5. LOUD SIGH: This is actully a word, but it is a noverbal statement often misunderstood by men. a loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing there and arguing with you about nothing. (refer back to #3 for the meaning of NOTHING)

6. THAT'S OK: This is one of the most dangerious statements a woman can make to a man. THAT'S OK means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. THANKS: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say "you're welcome". (I want to add a clause there - This is true, unless she says "thanks a lot" - that is pure sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" That will bring on a "WHATEVER")

8. WHATEVER: Is a woman's way of saying "F--- YOU"!

9. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I'VE GOT IT: Another dangerious statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong"? For the woman's response refer to #3.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quinn, Having survived two marrages over 42 years, I'm sure there are many, many words and phrases about which I don't have a clue. But I'm open to instruction.
LyndaQ,
I doubt if my comprehension is that high. I only got as far as integral caculus. (:>)
Duh.....! She's one smart woman...! Personally the phrase "yes dear" covers all bases...
Hi Robbie...nice to see you. ;-)
Toby,
Does "I won't do it again" ever help?
Hi Jaylee53, Nice to see you too. Congrats on making the front page.
Where's Moosie, he's going to want to "take notes"
Video sort of explains it...
Attachments:
I find the phrase, "Yes Dear", goes a long way to help me avoid some (BUT NOT ALL) of the above comments.
TBub
Don't forget to bow... very humbly
Hard to admit, but my wife likes me to be very humble, and prefers for me to curtsey.
T Bub
Thats what I'm talking about
We guys don't take hints very well DD. Ya gotta come right out and tell us when we make an assinine comment or do anything else offensive.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service