EENIE MEENIE PITCH A PEENEY

AH BAH BOOBA LEENY

OCHIE POTCHIE LIBERACE

OUT GOES YOU!!!

Tags: Magic-eight-ball, Ouija, coin-toss, one-potato

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

That's new to me.

I remember my sister using those. I think it was a girl thing.

Did you ever play dots?

Not that I remember. Ever play mumbly peg.

Tell us about it!   Did it involve making squares?   Loved that game!

No Jaylee, mumbly peg involves knives. There are variations of the game. The basic one is for 2 guys to stand several feet from each other with their feet spread apart. Then they take turns seeing who can stick the knife in the ground closest to the opponents foot. I actually did this ONE TIME with a bow and arrow set I got for Christmas. I ended up with an arrow sticking out of my foot.

The game we played was different. It all involved sticking a pocket knife in the ground flipping it off of different body parts, (wrists, elbows, shoulders, chins, noses, etc.) with the handle, not the blade resting on said body parts. 

This is the closest I explanation that I can find online, but again, this is different from what we played.

http://artofmanliness.com/2011/06/07/mumbley-peg/

The kids around here still throw their knives around.  They're all hunters so they carry shotguns too.

I love living with rednecks.

I played it the way you first described it.....not with a bow and arrow though!!! Now did you do it this way......feet wide apart at the beginning...first player sticks the knife between his opponent's feet.....his opponent then has to move one foot to where the knife stuck thereby narrowing the gap. First one to chicken out loses.

We never got that far Bob. I shot the arrow between the guys foot, and he stuck an arrow in me. End of game.

Jaylee, Yes.  Dots was where we drew lines from dot to dot and when we finished a square we got to claim it!! 

Thank you Slim!!   My post fell in the wrong spot.   I played mumbly peg!   But I also liked dots....you could do that in church...not so much the  mumbly peg!

Hey...TeeBubba...

Did you use Mumble peg as a way to make decisions???

Wow.....that's extreme.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service