TBD

TBD on Ning

How about a thread where we can go just to check in,

hang out, converse a little about anything? 

here's a place for us to just...

check in...

see what's going on with each other...

catch up...

So... what's up?

Tags: What'cha*doin'?, What's*goin'*on?, What's*up?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And back atcha, B A F! xox
Enjoy yourself, B A F.
Merry Christmas to you darroll
To all of you my dear TBDers.   I wish you all well and the best of New Years....2011!
Jaylee.......Here's a Texas Christmas Hug....
Just did present wrapping marathon. Things were a little estranged last year, so nothing happened, but Santa has more than made up for it this year.

Merry Christmas to all my friends here at TBD!

Copy code then Paste to Site

Merry Christmas to you, too, Goldilocks, and all our friends here at TBD, too!

We've had a great Christmas holiday... a delicious dinner on Christmas Eve... London Broil, mashed potatoes & garlic-green beans. Mass on Christmas Eve evening was lovely. Then we went to a festival of trees @ Embassy Suites.

It snowed on Christmas day here for the first time in 128 years! It was fun & we cooked a great big meal. I still feel like a stuffed pig. ;-p

We just vegged out yesterday, so we're feeling a little stir crazy today. It's our last day off before going back to work for the week. 

I got a BIKE for Christmas! Yep, one of 12,400 bikes that a particular company gave to every one of their employees in the U.S. How cool is that?! I think I'll go for a little ride this afternoon. 

I'll try to take a pic of it later. '-)

what kind of  bike was it?
ummm.... well, beth, I don't know anything about bikes, but it's a 15 speed, unisex, all-terrain bike. Does that answer your question?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service