TBD

TBD on Ning

How about a thread where we can go just to check in,

hang out, converse a little about anything? 

here's a place for us to just...

check in...

see what's going on with each other...

catch up...

So... what's up?

Tags: What'cha*doin'?, What's*goin'*on?, What's*up?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

btw... what's the formula to keep the words together on the tags? Jaylee, you taught me once & I used to do it quite successfully, but I've forgotten. ;-p

"______" "_____"  (use quotations)

short and sweet

ty, Jaylee. xox

...Preparing for Christmas. I'm finished with cards and music and gifts and wrapping and decorating.

I have two bottles of cranberry orange vodka marinating in a cool dry place.

...Going to the Christmas Masquerade Ball tomorrow night.

Next week I will shop for the food and drink for the Christmas Eve Feast.

All is well...

We are done with our Christmas shopping, yea

Yea, darroll!

Quinn.....You gonna wear your sack to the Ball?

How'd you know? Here it is...

Oh....that sack....nice. Put a red bow on it.

Compliment (Click Me)

Wow, Quinn! You rock. You've knocked it out of the park! Do you need my address for one of those marinating bottles? '-)

How cool that you're going to a Masquerade Ball! Will you have someone take a pic of you & share it w/us?

I'm looking forward to our Christmas Eve & Christmas day together. Christmas Eve we're going to Mass at my church... the first time d-man's been there. And then we're going to the Festival of Trees @ Embassy Suites & will have a drink or two at the bar there. Get this... Embassy Suites is having this Festival of Trees for the first time this year in celebration of their 25th anniversary. I went to work for that property when it was still under construction!!!! How old does that make me?!?! OLD. yuck!! ;-P okay, enough whining about how old I am. I am really looking forward to going to Mass & the Festival of Trees with my beloved on Christmas Eve & on Christmas day we'll have the whole day together to celebrate & nest & cook. Yum! Then the day after Christmas we're going on a road trip to meet the parents. ugh. ;-p

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service