TBD

TBD on Ning

Not sure what happened to #1 but no matter.

Please finish this partial sentence and then begin a new thread with your original teaser.

TBD seems especially

Tags: #2, Finish, Game, Sentence, the

Views: 540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and BethD took charge of the horses and walked them away, as horses are very scared of motorcycles., she also said if the track for the motorcycle is too oily and slippery  throw down some  of Mrs. Pennypacker's kitty litter.

Mrs.Pennypacker got a sour puss on her face and meowed....

"What? You're depriving me of my indoor rest stop?"

But Beth said, "Fear not, my friend, for I

am going to Shop n' Stop to get more kitty litter and Fancy Feast.

Then Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman and Billy The Exterminator  pulled up on bikes and they wanted to race Ducanti , Westerly was the bookie taking bets on who would win and the person to throw down the starting flag was.....

Beth cause she knows all about that horse race thingy. But the strangest thing happened when...

the flag wouldn't drop from her hand because it had tree sap on it from the Xmas  tree.

Teebubbadee snatched it out with his canine teeth and...

bobbed his head in a spirited show of low-altitude flag-waving. The starter took it for a go, and opened the gates, and they were off...
the favorite, Slow Molasses, was leading at the quarter, but Beth had her eye on The Cat's Meow, who was making a move, At the half everybody was surprised when they saw Westerly's horse, Tequila Girl take the lead, but D'sGirl's Ducati was closing fast. At the three quarter mark it was neck and neck with...
a phot finish of course. Tequila Girl edged out Ducati by a snot bubble. Slow Mollasse at'sand Cat's Merow finished 3 and four. Since Tequila Girl started out at 20 - 1. anyone who betted on her cleaned up big.Of one of those was Wesrterly, who said, "Thank goodness, now I'll be able to pay off...

the bubble gum I bought at K-Mart.

bethD said "Congratulations and....

now you'll have to learn how to finance a pound of cheese at the local grocery. Can I suggest the money-making proposition of ...
pretending to be a Nigerian Prince who wants to give away a gazillion bucks. All ya gotta do is...

sell your soul to the devil and then it will be true.

I heard the Devil Went Down to Georgia go ask D's Girl where he is

and then ...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service