TBD

TBD on Ning

Not sure what happened to #1 but no matter.

Please finish this partial sentence and then begin a new thread with your original teaser.

TBD seems especially

Tags: #2, Finish, Game, Sentence, the

Views: 540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ride those ponies in a big race. Everyone saddled up except Beth, she said she was going ride bareback. When the race started...
they were going at a pedestrian pace,
but BethD knew to sit chilly and at the '1/4 pole let her filly roll'.
She won by a nose over D'sGirl, then Chez was 3rd,
Teebubbadee had jumped off his pony in the stretch to go into the grandstand to get a hotdog and....
suddenly discovered a discarded ticket lying on the floor. He checked it out and found that...
it was a winner of a 100-1 longshot in the fifth race, named "Run Forrest Run"
He ran to the window to cash it and then all the TBD'ers wanted...
him to share his good fortune. He was normally a very generous dog, but there were 2000 of them! He had no choice but to turn...
Mrs.Pennypacker and ask her if he bribed her with catnip and fuzzy balls would she show him a good place to hide, and hide all the bones he brought.
Mrs.Pennypacker said....
I'll take the catnip Bub, but you can keep your fuzzy balls. What I really want is...
a year's supply of premium albacore packed in oil. For that I'll let you follow me to my secret hidey-hole under...

under the blanket hanging behind the couch, but I am not fond of tuna, I like grilled salmon.

Westerly started dancing when on TV she saw.....

an ad for a Chia pet that looked JUST LIKE Mrs. P! She ordered on the spot & planned to put it...

prominently on display on her mantle.  But little did she know...

Sorry Pixiegirl, I didn't see your post when I jumped in.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service