TBD

TBD on Ning

Ya-yeah. So I think I have it. I do, I have it. It would be a plan, and so now you may call me Stan. Yeah-ya. You can call me Stan, and this is my plan . . .

But first, a little history . . .

Yeah-ya.

Did you know that organized crime was essential to the efforts of the resistance in the Warsaw Ghetto during World War Two? It's true. They were. The only problem is that none of them lived, so they couldn't brag about it. Ha-ha! That's almost true. There might have been one or two of them who survived, but it seems after all of that they were in no mood to brag . . .

Seriously though, there were survivors. Not many. No. Not very many.

And half way around the world Lucky Luciano sat in prison in the United States, encouraging the people from the neighborhood to help out creating maps and contact lists for the invasion of Sicily.

I guess it just goes to show that within the social construct even thugs have their place. Ya-ya! Hee! Oboy . . . I bet you're thinking, he's in trouble now . . .

but wait. Ya-yeah. Just wait. You haven't heard the plan yet.

Ready?

It's simple really. Any truly brilliant plan rests on the elegance of simplicity, doesn't it? Sure it does . . .

So here's the idea . . .

I'll go down on Main Street, set myself on fire, while the kids of Lucky raid the Ivory Tower . . . haa-ha! eeYeah . . . Ivory tower . . .

Yeah-ya. I figure while I keep everyone busy screaming my life away down on Main Street, the boyz can do their thing and steal all the evidence and send it to the media. What evidence? you ask . . . Why, evidence of massive human rights violations and crimes against humanity. Sure. Haven't you heard? They're tinkering with systems of belief, distorting perceptions of reality, and generally practicing witchcraft . . .

You hadn't heard?

And if the boyz renig on the deal, then I'll just turn into a poltergeist and haunt them for eternity . . .

Ya-yeah. I'll spend eternity throwing things . . .

in an empty house . . .

© D. Winter
July 3o, 2009

Tags: American, Dissent, Plan, Stan's, humor

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oo, Cookies eh? I LIKE cookies . . .
Hey ZenDog, you know the kids are going to rip off some crap lunch schedule or something. You need to burn one or two of them so you can get the good stuff.

Or just kiss it off and go down to your local for a pint or two.
Well, jeez, since I don't drink, I guess that option is out . . .

and I can't really burn the kids can I? I mean, really, they are just kids after all . . .
Take two of these Felicia and you'll feel better.....
Your wish is my desire.....LOL
The kids this afternoon inspired this bit of haiku, haven't a title for it yet, unless maybe

Haiku Cows II

Hey Cow, Moo she said ~
and street side there's an ecko:
t-shirt ~ "Holy Cow"

where kids go leaping
over sandwich signs: "Stay Cool."
Call me Mr. Cuke.

© D. Winter
July 3o, 2009

Now how's that nursery rhyme go again? You know the one, about the cow, who leapt over the moon?
I usually have to set my hair on fire to get a second look from a lady.
hmm, and just think!
I have lots and lots of hair!
I've been on fire lots of times. And I didn't even need a match. Let's talk real diversions.
okay ~ what did you have in mind?
I realize I'm butting in here betwen you and a "real diversons" persons, and I do apologize.
But I read the heading about having a plan, and I figured, maybe, you had a link to piling on and trashing Lou Dodd's high-paying spot in the universe. Link, please? Or is it not that?
Ah, wrong post!
Get back to me on that link, though. I'm there.
Um, the usual way I guess. Identify his network of affiliates, seek the pressure points - usually cash incentives - then harness IT to get the word out and move people on the basis of why with instructions on how . . .

I've a few other possible, and much more nefarious options . . .

If we can identify his patterns of habit, and where they may intersect with organized criminals / international terrorists, we might invest Big Brother in some interest - which in turn will generate a cascade of interested parties in observation and what I like to call behavioral spanking

- it isn't very nice and certainly not pretty. Might be effective tho ... not to mention entertaining . . .

In fact, it might even prove useful if it further serves to demonstrate that the, umm, methods do indeed ruin the sources

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service