TBD

TBD on Ning

So what is your absolute favorite classic line from a movie - it could be anything from "Play it, Sam!" (Casablanca) to "Lock and Load!" (Alien) to "We may not enjoy living together, but dying together isn't going to solve anything." (Night of the Living Dead)

Views: 551

Replies to This Discussion

May I just tell you that I love this forum and all things classic movies!

Wonderful!  Your contributions have been great! Invite your friends and maybe we can really get this place rocking!!

"This isn't working out, Dalton."  The bad guy (Ben Gazzara) to the good guy (Patrick Swayze) when he refuses to cooperate in RoadHouse.

"Yonda lies de castle of my fadda."  I never actually heard Tony Curtis say this, but he says he said it and I believe him.

wasn't that from the movie with yul brynner and curtis...taras bulba? a fine piece of dreck

Taras Bulba was a fun film, but he didn't actually say this line  (at least according to what I have heard)- He said " This is my father's palace, and yonder lies the Valley of the Sun." in Son of Ali Baba.

That's one of my favorite lines for sure!

"What brought you to Casablanca?"

"I came for the waters"

"But we have no water"

"I was misinformed"

Another terrific line! Bogart not only got great lines, but he could really deliver them!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service