TBD

TBD on Ning

I'm just curious about how many people come on tbd but don't respond so will everyone please pop in and say hello. i'll be waiting for you.

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Dot, Labor day is May 1st here. They call it 'Fête de Travail'. It is the only obligatory paid holiday, so it is a veeeerrry quiet day. (The others are flexible; you could be required to work, and when the holiday falls on your day off you may or may not get a comp day.) Then a week later they get the day off for the 8th of May as well, to celebrate the end of war with Germany.
I worked a regular day yesterday, like any other. Big box stores don't know "Labor" day. ;-p
Hello. I'm here.
Hi, Lynda, good to see you! Hugs to our Anthony!
when I orginally started this thread I was only looking to find out aproximately how many people were on here. It's so much nicer now that we're all stopping in to say hello and good morning and all that. My hope is that we just keep on going with it.
Hello I must be going.....LOL!
Is that like Czech kolaches?

Aggie, I've decided you are plumb fixated w/kolaches! You even got me to Wiki them, so I knew what they were, their origin, etc. I find it quite interesting that they're so big in Texas. There's obviously a big Czech community there. Verrry interesting. I would've expected them to be a big deal in the NE or Midwest, but Texas.... never would've guessed that!

And, "hi" everyone! HAppy Tuesday night. I am reaaallly tired tonight for some reason. I think I'll turn in soon. Yep, it's VERY early. ;-P
The Kolache Festival is this weekend in Caldwell. I drove to Fayetteville on Sunday to buy a dozen kolaches for 75 cents each.

We normally have kolaches at the Aggie, Longhorns and everything Texas meetings in Houston.
Enjoy those kolaches, Aggie! :-)
I'll have to try them someday.
There is nothing on earth better than a true Czech Kolache..or Kolacha' as my Czech daughter says.
I haven't found any that taste as good as my Great grandma's.
There is a place called Kafe Kolache in the county next to where George and I live, but we haven't tried it yet. We heard about it on a PBS program on Easter weekend.
I know they would be nothing like homemade, but would give us a taste of kolaches anyway!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service