TBD

TBD on Ning

1. You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, "Wow, you're SO right! I never would've thought of that!"

2. If your dog is fat, YOU aren't getting enough exercise.

3. If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.

4. Women and cats will do as they please...men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

5. My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money!

6. I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult?

7. We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

8. Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.

9. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue

Tags: dogs, pets

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

spot on , Slappy
That was fun -- And I needed a "fun" tonight. Thanks.
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." Roger Caras
submitted by LabAndLynda
Dogs have masters, cats have servants.
9. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue

Jeez, I guess that means I'll be ah pound puppy forever . . .
Dogs are really the only ones you can count on for predictable behavior.
My dog taught me how to make puppy dog eyes to beg......I'm forever in his debt.
No one is "glad to see you" like a dog is "glad to see you".

Everyone knows when a dog is saying, "Yes, yes," and usually when it's saying, "No" - I used to know a dog who could shrug, really.

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

In dog years I'm dead.

Ruff

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service