TBD

TBD on Ning

Weezie and I want to go somewhere WARM, HOT IS GOOD for a week in the beginning of April. We looked at San Diego (men in uniform...) , the carribean, Hawaii, Florida, Mozambique, Vietnam, but theres nothing under $2,000. All we want is a sun tan and a little rest. Maybe a cocktail or two... ANY IDEAS PLEASE?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We can lay on our electric blankets. And there IS an awful lot of air traffic...I always thought it was bcause of my plant.
How big IS that plant??? Maybe the helicopters are overhead because of what you're GROWING! LOL. Better check your power bill, too - those special halide growing lights take a lot of juice, which is a dead giveaway. LOL.
it was like a tree (green thumb). Never grow anything indoors. I know he power grid trick. It was just one silly little plant....
I'll say. Monsoon season is the best time to travel to The Nam, I suppose.
i'll let you know. In a pinch we could drive?
Key West doesn't seem to be bothered by the economy. Robbie might know best. Fort Myers area of FL would be more economical by far. Vegas is always a good deal.
but my kid is 15.
Went swimming with the 'dolphins' once in ft myers. tip; there are NO dolphins in ft myers. the sharks ate them all.
the accomidations are expensive, very expensive, but we might be able to work something out.
Get yourself a pound of cheese, a loaf of bread, a six pack of beer and drive out in the country in your pickup.
Then have a all night tailgate party.
heat baby heat. This is NJ.
Try looking for an all inclusive deal or sell off deal - one tour operator to consider is http://www.gogovacationdeals.com/

Carnival cruses has good one week all inclusive deals (they often include airfare at a net rate - better than what can buy direct from the airline) and it is easy on the nerves. Arrive - board - unpack - no worries. Just don't overspend on shore excursions (unnecessary for most Caribbean islands anyway ). Take an inside cabin (you're hardly in it much anyway) to further save. You have a 15 years old - lots for them to do on a cruise giving you some peace and quiet time.

Sitting down with a reputable travel consultant is a good idea. Not only will they have your back - they have access to deals you've never even heard of, and if the cruise idea is interesting - pick a cruise only travel agency as they get great deals due to their volume of bookings per cruise line.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service