TBD

TBD on Ning

CAN THE SEXES LIVE TOGETHER FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME, IN A CONFINED SPACE, WITHOUT HAVING SEX?

Let's start off the morning with a discussion that lends itself to gross political incorectness!

While reading the articles in the Washington Post, I came across this little gem.

If it won't post here, I'll put it in the first comment.

Ok, see first reply.

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nope. Not if I have anything to do with it.
I'd like to see the idiot that dreamed this idea up serve for 90 days under the conditions that are about to become Federally mandated.
He will not be able to smoke, he won't be able to make crude jokes, he won't be able to exercise what is generally termed as "locker room" behaviour because the powers that be have deemed it socially unacceptable for grown men to act like boys. Further complicating the matter by including in his company, women and openly gay service personnel.
While I have no qualms whatsoever with women or gay males/females in the armed forces, using them as instruments to impose a federal mandate is wrong. Since when did it become a crime to be a heterosexual male?
Dont you think he should run for public office (TSD, who is ignoring my email concerning his health).

LOL Suzy! See you soon! Cant wait! Loveya! Jackie
Is murder legal there?

CAN THE SEXES LIVE TOGETHER FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME, IN A CONFINED SPACE, WITHOUT HAVING SEX?

I hope not.

The real question for me, is can I get out of this confined space now that I finished my finals and start having some sex?? Yeah. Hmm.
The winner gets the spoils.
See Pru's original comment.
OK, Somebody has to say it, and I guess it will be me. How do you sink a sub full of blonds? Knock on the door.
I'll get back to you this Dot. As soon as I quit fantasizing about me being captain of a sub full of nothing but women.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service