TBD

TBD on Ning

breaking news!!! Congress beginning impeachment proceeding against OBAMA!!!! yipeeee

Tags: obama

Views: 2917

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

link to the bill on opencongress

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-hc107/show

Wow -- you really are nuts.

Snicker, snicker...

Oh there's no doubt I'm ridiculously anxious to see this president Impeached. Wouldn't mind seeing Bush be put on trial either by the way. Some how, we've got to get a hold of this nation, Stop our infighting over politics that the politicians themselves provoke, and literally force our elected representatives to actually obey and follow the Damn Constitution.

Getting tired of all the antics, don't want to see any more people get hurt from bad policies.

What we've allowed this nation to become goes way beyond and before BHO. If it is freedom we wish, then it's freedom we must fight for. and if your not willing to fight for freedom then Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

I'm kinda curious though, If BHO does get hung up on charges of treason and high crimes misdemeanor. whats the penalty? anyone want to take a guess?

They HAVE to impeach him, before the monsters under your bed come out and get you. Otherwise, you just sound crazy.

fortunately that point of view is a very small minority.

I believe they will eventually impeach Obama. And it's not exactly just the Republicans after him either.

His crimes vary from simple ignorance of the laws and teachings of the constitution, to outright treason.

Never before in American history has Americans been less free. Never before have Americans been more threatened. Never before has a president bequeathed himself the right to assassinate or indefinitely detain  American citizens with absolutely no guarantee of any due process what so ever.

This president is going down, either he goes down or everything America stands for will be demolished in his wake. He has done nothing good for this Nation. All he's done so far is wrap us up in un-constitutional wars that he had no congressional approval for, divide us with our political, ethnic and racial differences. drive us deeper in debt than any other before him times 2, and pander to the lower class citizen with promises of free stuff at the working class's expense, which only expands the lower class and doesn't reward hard work or integrity, much less provide any incentive what so ever to accomplish anything.

If your backing this loser, it's likely you are a loser. For this president has nothing to offer you if your a successful entrepreneur with ideas and  a desire to provide for yourself. If your ambitious at all this president will see to it the fruits of your labor are taxed away for a vote from a multiple of losers with they're hands out.

Eventually? There's precious little time. The election is in November of this year. Congress, which has managed to do little in the past four years will be unlikely to impeach anyone because to do so requires effort. Dream on.

here is the pdf of the bill, filed by Congressional members late last week.

All we can do now is wait and see how long it takes for the corporate media to finally report it.

lets take bets on which one breaks the story, seems its already on the more trustworthy independent news sources around the internet. The bet is for the controlled propaganda media sources such as Fox, NBC, CBS, MSNBC and any other controlled propaganda commercial media sources. 

I'm betting it takes at least a week for any of them to report it.

So I'll start the bet with Fox news being first on march 18th

Attachments:

Now I know your real problem.....you get your news from the internet.

.......and so does Fox news, or they make it up as they go along.

well I would agree that the commercial propaganda news outlets make it up as they go along.

not excluding fox. however, this is very real, and very new news.

again if you don't want to believe, check out the dot gov site where the pdf document came from yourself.

H.CON.RES.107.IH

so, whats your bet on the date and propaganda news outlet of your choice Bob?

Never.......

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service