TBD

TBD on Ning

Whats the last song, Tv Vid, or on-line tune you listened to?..If you cant remember, what do you feel like listening to & if you dont feel like listening to anything, what is one of your all time favorite tunes?..Take your pic.....It's Blast it  time in the old TBd music room tonight.... So hit it peeps This is what I just listened to......It's actually on my profile right now.

Views: 3064

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool - Iggy is hardly ever seen with his shirt on. :-)

Interesting remix......I dig the story.....

I've had an earworm for the last hour or so, I have no idea why it's this song... /p>

"ear worm"...new term to me...does it hurt, is it contagious?
Well there's another one you've never heard of.....:=)

It is often times very contagious.

is it in your head yet?

Can you get it to go away?

Maybe this will help you, Quinn? 

A guy had one on the outer limits......It ate through his brain from one side to the other & he almost went crazy...It came out his other ear finally & the guy was ecstatically happy until he learned the earwig was prego & had left a family behind.....He went crazy on the spot.
Night gallery...Right on.....It creeped me out more than most. I think earwigs are silverfish...creppy,creepy......All silverfish must die immediately.......Below is the Night Gallery episode Part One..The rest are on Youtube also parts 2 through 4..It creeped me out so much the first time I saw it....This time I only watched the introduction which was enough for me..I doubt I will be tuning in...Thanks LJ.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service