TBD

TBD on Ning

Whats the last song, Tv Vid, or on-line tune you listened to?..If you cant remember, what do you feel like listening to & if you dont feel like listening to anything, what is one of your all time favorite tunes?..Take your pic.....It's Blast it  time in the old TBd music room tonight.... So hit it peeps This is what I just listened to......It's actually on my profile right now.

Views: 3065

Replies to This Discussion

Honestly...I forgot they even existed until I cane across their youtube video....Then I remembered their music & their beautiful faces.
Three thumbs up...Anne has such a powerful voice.....Whoa......

Part 1. This is about 17 minutes long, but I think it's worth it. I wore my first album out and had to buy another one. (which I still have)

Part 2

F***iN-A
That was my bottle of MD 20/20 the A-h*** threw....:)

Well, All I know it wasn't my bottle of MD, cause I was partial to Red Ripple. And yes, I back in the day, I was ALWAYS the designated roller.

As an aside, after consuming mass quantities of Red Ripple, it was pulled from the market because it was determined that it had too much formaldyhide in it.

Well, I got to admit, I was also a Boons Farm Apple nut. My brother bought me a case for my 20th birthday. Me and a "very few friends" killed the case in 2 days. I actually had my bedroom baseboard lined all the way around with Boone's bottles at one time.
I cant remember who kicked his ass either, but I'm pretty sure he was the one we all tripped over on the way out........
Hi DD :-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service