TBD

TBD on Ning

If you've never seen Big Brother, the basic premise is that 13 contestants live together in a house  where their every move is caught 24/7 by one of the many cameras and microphones placed throughout the house. The houseguests will compete in random competitions , eat a bit of slop and vote one another out. The last person standing come September wins $500,000.
As far as twists go (and you knew there'd be one, right?) will feature a secret saboteur. And the planted houseguest will receive his or her directions directly from the audience. The secret saboteur will be revealed to fans during the first live show on July 15th, but the houseguests will be left in the dark. This years guests are as follows:

Rachel, age 26- cocktail waitress
Kristen, age 24- boutique manager
Britney, age 22- hotel sales manager
Monet, age 24- model
Hayden, snowboarder, baseball player
Brendan, age 30- high school swim coach
Andrew, age 39- podiatrist, Orthodox Jew
Enzo, age 32- insurance adjuster (married)
Kathy , age 40, deputy sheriff
Annie, age 27- bartender
Matt, age 32, web designer
Lane, 24- oil rig salesman
Ragan, age 34- bow-tie wearing college professor

Big Brother premieres July 8th

Tags: 12, big, brother, reality, tv

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

*howling*

Best Rocky & Bullwinkle narrative! Classic dude!
Thank god she's gone. I was wearing out the mute button on my remote.Brendan's obviously a manipulator and emotional succubus....but then again, she is a piece of trash whose been around the block more times than a Lohan. She should know better!
Hate Rachel all you want, but I enjoy her. Matt has NO class! He has lied about his wife having a disease…played dumb in several competitions…selfishly accepted and lied about the Diamond Power of Veto…and even gone against his alliance with nominations. It’s BIG BROTHER though, people are not supposed to have class here! Brit is annoying and whiny also but not a single person has complained about her antics. Kathy and Ragan are floaters who have no alliance and neither one of them have even come close to stepping up to the plate. Ragan is lame as the new saboteur!!! The Brigade is dumb and while we are talking about annoying people lets not forget Enzo and his stupid nickname “meow-meow”! Please!
Thank God she is finally gone. That being said, I want to see her on Survivor. Now THAT would be a hoot.

Brendan is so toxic that someone should be smart enough to think about taking him to the final 2 and know its a slam dunk 250k. A good game player could pull this off. Obviously that excludes Enzo and Hayden.
No surprise that the Brigade wants Brendon to win, so they seem to be playing a little possum, though Lane is the closest to Brendon. I wonder if Ragan and Britney will have bitchy comments about how this competition was designed for bigger, stronger people and how it was unfair to them and what Brendon's response will be.
Why on earth would they want to do that?
Brendon only thinks he just avenged Rachel's eviction and now gets to turn the house on its side. The truth is that Brendon will be able to do what the Brigade wants done: evict Ragan or Britney. Then next week's HoH competition will have all four Brigade members competing against Kathy and either Ragan or Britney.

Thanks to Matt's Diamond Power of Veto, even in the worst case scenario of two Brigade members being on the block, Matt can use it, save one, put up someone else and the Brigade has three votes to save their remaining member.

In other words, there is absolutely no way that anyone from the Brigade will be evicted this week.
Britney continues to surprise me in this game. Just when I think she might be in trouble she manages to survive – snagging the POV this week was a tremendous move. If the “Brigade” ever starts turning on each other, look for Britney to be a key swing vote.
Not quite understanding why Lane was put up instead of Britney?

And do I smell the division of the Brigade?
I have no idea why he zeroed in Lane and Ragan for eviction rather than the lippy Britney. Clearly, she managed to convince Brendon that she had his back going into the veto ceremony and next week’s nominations, though there’s not a chance in hell that little minx will keep her word. And why go after the relatively harmless Lane, who doesn’t even realize that the cereal in Raisin Bran is the freaking bran? My only thought was that Brendon’s real target was Matt, and the best way to oust the house’s cockiest tool is to backdoor him on Wednesday.
Why not Kathy? (who continues to inexplicably float under the radar despite her being a useless bag of useless uselessness.)
Matt has the Diamond Power of Veto that HAS to be used this week or it;s null and void, and if used Matt can name ANY replacement nominee he wants (except HOH) so Britney could be a goner this week anyway. In fact, it’s a definite possiblity. Althought the comp is done, the Veto ceremony hasn’t gone down yet so it’s all still speculative.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service