TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6052

Replies to This Discussion

#10!!!! Donut holes...dusted w/cinnamon sugar....and a cuppa really good coffee...black...
Oh boy.....Gotta love bagels.....toasted...chive/onion cream cheese. Toasted...plain schmeer w/grape jam....woman after my own heart....
I'm number 5........yikes.......what am I, Davy Crockett at the Alamo? Any re-enforcements on the way? Oh, while I'm waiting, I'll have a world reknowned cinnamon twist from Barb's Bakery....its just a little north of the 45th parallel...you can't miss it.
I see the number 8. Since we are all wishing for pastries today, let it be known that I could go for an unseasonal batch of kringler.

I love kringle! It's a special Christmas treat for me.
Number 9 checking in...

#6......everyone must be in church..

I'll some toast with real butter and cinnamon sugar along with hot chocolate made from scratch...and real milk!
I like fritters.
Yum...apple fritters...
#6.....holding the door open for the after supper crowd....:-D

Reply by Jaylee53 5 hours ago
#6......everyone must be in church..

hahahahahahahaha
It's Monday morning now...
I was in church yesterday. There no walls, no pews, no choir, no preacher telling me what to believe.....the ceiling was a bright blue sky. I had a nice conversation with the God I believe in and all was good.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service