TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6052

Replies to This Discussion

:-D

That's very cool, Stir. I showed my political colors at work today. Someone was talking about the goings on at NPR, w/the sting operation on the exec that called the Tea Party people racists & something else.... anyway, I just didn't have my filter on, I guess. I just couldn't really respond to this, b/c I'm thinking, "Well... they are, aren't they?" I could tell that those thoughts were very obvious on my face. ;-P

...I did hear later, btw, that his comments were more drastic than that, & were indeed quite inappropriate, so I'm not defending the guy, even if what he speaks is true. '-)

I agree d's.....He was careless  but the undercover crew was vindictive...They are the ones we should be afraid of...

psst....a few minutes ago there were 16!!! 

#13 @ 10:14 est...Yea!

five @ 9:50AM  CST...
#11...(was 12 a sec ago)  G'evening my friends.
Hi, Yankee Girl...
4 at 2:28 PM EST

I don't think we have any site moniters making sure the numbers aren't skewed.  Perhaps Robbie takes notes on that, though.....he often prowls around here late at night.

BTW. its good to see you here.  I enjoy your posts.

Hi Everyone....:) #2 at 6:30 here in Fl.......How is the # determined?...Does that mean how long you have been on-line w/TBD?.....I leave TBD w/my computer on all the time & let it go into sleep mode while I am doing chores etc......It's been a long busy day...Got lots done & strawberries planted where I took flowers out of my flower bed, put them in pots & planted the strawberries in the flower bed..Did my laundry, laid out some slightly used damp carpet to dry (it rained yesterday) we got at the carpet store in their trash. I use it on the screened in front porch.....It has no stains & plenty of pile left in it....Color looks good too....Guess I'm just a ol scrapper......

# is determined by how many show up on the bottom bar when "chat" feature is turned on...

Right now only #4.

Geez Case...planting strawberries....I'm now depressed....:-(

5 minutes later there are 8

They're dropping like flies...a few minutes ago there were 10.

Then I showed up and in a matter of seconds it went down to 5. Fine! I can take an hint!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service