TBD

TBD on Ning

A student this morning asked me to define eccentric. I gave her my definition....someone on the side of strange with a quirky personality.

She immediately responded, "That's you Ms. Evasco!"

I don't know whether to be flattered or offended.  LoL  I'm more of the former than the latter.

ec·cen·tric (dictionary.com)

1. deviating from the recognized or customary character, practice, etc.; irregular; erratic; peculiar; odd: eccentric conduct; an eccentric person.

Tags: eccentric

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm curious, but I won't ask.

hmmmm a real dick can't pretend. It responds only to who interest him at the moment.

Pretentious dick: a Bullger- dressed dick. Are you into crotch dressing??????

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i240

The Hanes Company, long known for it fine undershirts, socks, and underwear, delved into a new market with the announcement of their new line of crotch socks.

"For decades, men have been stuffing our socks into the front of their pants to make their manhood appear bigger, so we thought why not make a product so they can stuff their pants and not lose a clean pair of socks in the process," said Publicist Kerry Thompkins. The crotch socks are shaped like a pair of rolled-up tube socks, with a bit more of a manly shape to them.

The new line, known as "Bullger's" is sold in several different colors that coordinate with various skin and pant colors. They will also come in different models so customers can chose their favorites, such as, "girth", "length", or "super-stud".

I think the same goes for breasts.....are we never satisfied?

Are codpieces far behind?

I have often wondered why the kids with the low-hanging pants just didn't go for the full Elizabethan look.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/7745532/Blackadders-c...

Haha, give them time. You know, I didn't actually know what a codpiece was till I read this. I wonder why codpieces didn't get named dickie?

After thinking about this question a long while, I know I am not eccentric to anyone but my family, husband excluded. I always thought eccentric meant you were wealthy enough to do things like build a railway to ride around inside your manse, and sleep in a baby bed. Stuff like that.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service