Posted ImageNTS in the ATTICPosted Image

In alphabetical order...
the*WHAT* and the *WHERE*
must begin with the same letter Posted Image

Views: 10408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaha! Reptile reproductive rampage!!!

Stupendously salacious slithery snakes slink silently, sneaking toward the sabbulonarium seeking sexy, saxicolous, satyromanic serpents for serpentine sex seriatim. 

(The sequel)

Toddling tortoises trill throatily,  thinking of the tender termites atop toadstools - tasty tidbits on the tender tongue

(Mmmmmmmm, termites! :>) )

Unmilked ungulates felt underrated and unappreciated by uninitiated Ubangi until, uneasy, unnerved, and untried, an unmarried, underage upstart unceremoniously unloaded their udders. 

Oh, my Lord!

Verily, vulgar vermin of the Volga valley vomit volleys of vodka, volcano-like, victemizing vice-ridden and vicissitudinous Vikings, as they try to vault the void.

Poshyel k chyertu! say the Russians to the Vikings (between bouts of volcanic vomiting--lol)

Wincing weakly, the wimpy, woebegone, welterweight workaholic weeps wheelbarrows while wisecracking weisenheimers watch from waterlogged wireless workstations. 

Ulp. Can't do much with x.

Exiting Exeter, the exes ax the axis with exacting execution.

ツ 

(Hahaha! I'm free! I don't feel like writing a long one tonight.) Yup, you yanked the yoke off your ystävä (friend in Finnish).

Good !

Zulu zaps the Zippos of the Zoroastrians

Back to basics...LOL

Anteaters always alarm ants

Bears brazenly burgle beehives.

Carnivores can't chymify carrots

(Chymify - another new eord to learn)

Deer do drink dew

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by