Posted ImageNTS in the ATTICPosted Image

In alphabetical order...
the*WHAT* and the *WHERE*
must begin with the same letter Posted Image

Views: 10408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful!

Elevated on energy drinks, Emma exited the escalator on the eleventh floor at the entrance to the end el, and emitted an enormous " eeeyaw!"

(Jubilant Emma! LOL)

Fried on Freon, Frederick fires his Ferrari, frees himself of his fine Fendi flannels, Ferragamo oxfords, and Fruit of the Looms, and freaking out, flagrantly flounces, flaunting his flute--fully finery free--down 'Frisco Freeway.  

Wow! A triumph!

Goofy and googly-eyed on Galliano, Gomer goofs along the Galleria, grabbing groceries and giant gyros, galloping gate-ward  as the guards are gaining.

Hahaha! I hope Gomer makes it!

Hurriedly huffing hairspray, Harriet haphazardly hustles along the hallway, hitting her head on every hanging, hurting herself horribly while howling to herself "Holy hell, Harriet, what's happening?! Hahahahaha!"

I hope Harriet has an answer for herself.

Intoxicated from ingesting ill-considered ingredients, Igor inches insecurely along an I-beam installed inside an iron igloo on I Street.

YIKES! Be careful, Igor!!

Juiced on junk and a jillion jets, jerk Jeremy jittered and jabbered, jumping jarringly out the jalousie as Jessica jilted him, japing and jeering at his janky jammies and jagged jumble of junk.   

Rough treatment  Jeremy. 

Keeling over from kegs of Kahlua, Karen kicks along K Street like Krazy Kat in a kick-pleated kilt.

I want that kilt!

Lovely Lucille, looped from licking LSD-laced lollipops, leapt over a ledge like a lemming after her latest lover's leaving left her with little to live for.

Excellent! Perfect!

Mixed up on multiple meds, muddled Margaret misbehaved on Macy's mezzanine, messing up the mindless meanderings of many mall rats.

Messed-up mall rats--still trying to find the way out of Macy's. Hahaha!

Nauseated, nearly neurally neutralized by nasty neuro-toxic narcotics, Nadine narrowly navigated Nathaniel's net of nameless naked neighbors, not noticing nary.

What a sight for sore eyes!

Overly off-course on an overabundance of opiates , Opal observes obscure Others oscillating obliquely , over and out. 

I'd like to see some undulating others!

Positively pissed on phenobarbital and Popov, Penny perceived phantom people, pale and pixelated, pulsing pallidly, posthumously populating a parallel plane.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service