TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing
ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

May 2, 2010 Update: Okay - this is the best Wordle custom graphic for our games yet! lol!
Chez' "Only a SICKO would kick a chicken" tickles my funny bone! "-D

Tags: Letters, Make_A_Sentence, Tag_Team_Story, Word_Game

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If they are not ripe enough that can cause the penis to get sore. (not exactly medically accurate information, I know, but Ray led me there. Shame on you Ray! LOL)
And if she snips the bruised parts away, and could be quite painful, depending on exactly what it is we're talking about!
The snips and snaps can be quite painful for other areas of the body as well depending on the degree of physical activity one has pursued since last fall when there was grass to mow, gardens to harvest, and leaves to rake.
Yes, some of us will have a hard time fitting into last summer's pants.
Perhaps it would be a good idea for those persons to paint themselves slimmer as a goal to be reached within a reasonably short period of time.
And don't let the temptations of frozen custard, Klondike bars or ice cream sandwiches taint their efforts. (I'm down 7 lbs. already! '-)
In my wife's current stint, she has lost ninety pounds by limiting caloric intake and trying to walk each day.
If she's walking she may notice that the color of the sky tints differently depending on the direction.
I was looking at the sky when I stepped outside my back door & tripped over the empty pints of Guinness that had been left there for recycling.
One thing about recyclables is that they generally do not stink as much as ordinary, everyday garbage which can built up quite the aroma.
It's a good thing they were empty because Guinness leaves a nasty stain on cottons.
It's so hard to get out those nasty stains.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service