TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing
ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

May 2, 2010 Update: Okay - this is the best Wordle custom graphic for our games yet! lol!
Chez' "Only a SICKO would kick a chicken" tickles my funny bone! "-D

Tags: Letters, Make_A_Sentence, Tag_Team_Story, Word_Game

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My nails are in need of help, all right - I wish I could grow them as hard as a snail shell.
Alas there isn't much chance of snail nail loans even for a short period of time.
Maybe you can treat yourself to a bubble bath with candles, followed by a nice manicure & pedicure during some lovely, quiet time alone.
You're not the only one who leans toward that solution, Taylor.

*It's good to see you again!*
*Hi, Chez moi! Nice to see you again, too!*

No doubt, we could glean some peace & serenity by slowing our pace & creating some quiet, nurturing time for ourselves.
I suppose we could consider that angle.
Or we could consider the fact that only an angel would have made such a thoughtful suggestion.
Well, keep talking like that, Tabitha, and with your charm we'll never have any anger crop up on this thread.
Speaking of crops, isn't it nice to see green sprouting here & there & everywhere?
Yes, the green is pretty but now we'll all need some Preen Garden Weed Preventer to keep gardens and ground cover free of new weeds that like to grow so lusciously.
And when the fruits and vegetables ripen in a few months they will be delicious.
One doesn't have to be a master gardener to take pride in his/her homegrown veggies and fruits and flowers too.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service