TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

Tags: 7_Letter_Word_Game, Letters, Word_Game

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Let's check w/the kayaker; I bet he KEEPS skeets around & can teach us how to shoot them.
SPEAK not of weaponry; for those who battle find little time for amusement
ah, we didn't mean to offend; we seem to be in a valley here instead of the PEAKS of active participation.
This Labor Day Weekend, many are spending time at the LAKES as they bid summer adieu and usher in the fall season with its related activities.
While yet others SHAKE their heads in disbelief that football season is already underway (sigh)!
lol! kayaker! '-)
I don't have a STAKE in football season, but boy! am I looking forward to cool fall weather!
The cool weather seems to have arrived today, at least here. It was like PASTE on a jacket or freeze.
I'm so looking forward to cool weather in this hot STATE.
Our weather here has been totally unpredictable this year and likely will continue that way until someone TAMES the weather guru and makes him/her/it behave.
The heat index here has been bursting at the SEAMS all summer. I'm looking forward to fall this year.
Fall is pretty but with all those leaves to rake, it MAKES a person's back ache before even getting started.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service