TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'sex' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Italian time

I wanted something to catch peoples attention, and because this always seem to pop up on the original site. This forum area is much like…

Started by Bull

71 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Chez moi

Another example of how the sexes differ

A great example.Her diary . . . . . then, His diary   HER DIARY: Dear Diary: Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We h…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

20 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by larry kremis

The fate of pedophiles

Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychological disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a sexual preference for prepubesc…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

116 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

Facebook: Keeping an eye on the kiddies

I hate it, but I think that someone has to do it. Way back when, I joined up with my daughter and as time went on her friends became my fri…

5 Mar 3, 2010

HEART PUMPING ACTION

I'm heading for the gym. Got to get the old heart going. Or in my case keep it going. I have a chest strap that keeps track of my heart rat…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

14 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

New adds

Has anyone but me noticed the change in the ads to the right? I think they have forgotten that we are a senior site.

Started by P.A.

15 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Stir Young

When's the last time you got down and dirty?

Here's an interview I did a few years back with Anita Moore, author of the infamous memoir "Late Nite Lays" - yeah, I got carried away a bi…

Started by Wylde Abandyn

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Wylde Abandyn

Lost at sea?

The All Drift All the Time Group is drifting along without a captain. Chez Moi took a break for the French mushroom season and has not retu…

Started by Baia

3 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Olivia Hamilton

Get this...Sexual Assault?

One girl (a lesbian) makes repeated attempts, some successful, of pulling another girl's pants down in public. There are repeated reguests…

18 Nov 25, 2009

Dirty Old Men

Only in America can the lecherous leanings and extra-marital shenanigans of a dirty old man result in ratings gold and a national conversat…

Started by Nancy Morgan

67 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Daniel Blattenbauer

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service