TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'politics' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What made you a Libertarian

I am curious about our resident Libertarians. What are your stories?   Have you lived in other countries or traveled away from where you gr…

Started by Baia

27 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by A4L

The Results Are In...

If this (click) is any indication.

Started by EddieDingo

5 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Aggie

HEADLINE: Romney picks Paul Ryan as VP running mate

This headline comes from an article on 'The Ticket' website (click).   Do you know who he is?  Do you like him?  Do you dislike him?  Was h…

Started by EddieDingo

11 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Aggie

Headline: Romney Visits Iowa ‘Farmer’ Who Is Also A Millionaire Real Estate Mogul With A Spaceship House And Personal Car Wash

I thought this (click) was an interesting article.  Romney did visit LeMar Koethe's farm and discuss the drought, but other media sources (…

Started by EddieDingo

7 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bob Stepp

Pressure from Mother Nature for Newt to drop-out

Newt Gingrich  was taking a private tour of the St. Louis zoo when an out-of-control penguin bit him on the finger: http://news.yahoo.com/n

Started by Slim

14 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Slim

A Beer and Some Pretzels. I'm Happy.

In a poem by Thomas Gray called "Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College",   the author bemoans the loss of childhood with the line, "—wh…

Started by Slim

7 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Slim

Do You Have Enough Time?

I remember when I spent a lot of time in the land of boredom. But barely! That was 50 years ago. What happend? I haven't been bored in ages…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Quinn

OSAMA : Americans to be killed upon 9/11 deathsentence

Today, news broke that Osama Bin Laden haas sent another of his 'famous' messages (still being verified by the State Dept. (there's a state…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

20 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

Keeping Severed Heads Alive

Certain Individuals (Dougie) have indicated that perhaps we are repeating ourselves in our discussions regarding the Middle East (see graph…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

13 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Slayer Dug

The 5 Signs of Republican and Tea Party Unity

From an article at the Daily Kos...After a year of denying the obvious, the American media is finally coming to the conclusion that the sup…

Started by Vernon Windsor

3 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by darroll

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service