TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When's the last time you got down and dirty?

Here's an interview I did a few years back with Anita Moore, author of the infamous memoir "Late Nite Lays" - yeah, I got carried away a bi…

Started by Wylde Abandyn

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Wylde Abandyn

Is there any possibility that I will ever grow up?

This is a question out of a sincere humbleness, and just because it is arising out of a simple humbleness it opens the doors for my growth…

Started by avebella

12 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by B A F - Hélène

A Circle of Love & Peace for Avebella

Our friend Ave is flying today to South Corea to join the group of "Physicians Without Borders" in a very special mission, with helping han…

Started by bluehcita

6 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by DannyO

liking men.....

I miss tbd so so much but i guess Ill just write and if i ever see another person i know from the old tbd ill be so so happy :) starting o…

Started by TuesdaysRuby

31 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by TuesdaysRuby

To make a difference

For all of my life I have know Something was there more than just me more than just in the moment like knowing there is a purpose and reaso…

Started by TuesdaysRuby

5 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by KarenSme

Rubys Road kill cafe- still stuck on men.....

Why is it That now, I had remembered my commitment oh so many years ago I Remembered the prayers I pleaded with God To help my husband, my…

Started by TuesdaysRuby

0 Nov 21, 2009

Starve the poor and feed the rich?

How can our country refuse to raise the cost of living for the elderly, those on SSI, and justify this? What happened to give us your poor?…

Started by EveD123

30 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by darroll

You are making a castle of sand...

Everything is going right, the castle is coming up and you trust in existence that no disturbance..But you never know!!! Just a strong wind…

Started by candelariadelsol

9 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by The Dyslexic Dodger

Does love really win?

I have to go to court again. Don't worry, I won't bore you with the gory details. It's just a child support adjustment - one that I am not…

Started by kainsworth

19 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jaylee53

Beautiful moments in Central Asia..

Most of the pictures are from Photo Journalists in Central Asia. Please enjoy them.. http://centralasiaonline.com/en/multimedia/

Started by candelariadelsol

1 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by stillgoing

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service