TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'humor' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Harsh Love Poem"..

Nothing can express how you feel better than a poem. These are entries to a competition asking for a rhyme with themost romantic first line…

Started by Letha Robinson

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by stillgoing

"Actual Passport Letter"-----Hilarious!

This letter is a thing of beauty (even if the language is a bit rough).. You definitely feel the guy's pain! An actual letter to the passp…

12 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by darroll

Thoughts For 2010---

Ten Thoughts to Ponder Number 10 Life is sexually transmitted. Number 9 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can…

13 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by larry kremis

I Have A Question!!

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea..... does that mean that one out of five enjoys it? Why do croutons come in airtight packages…

6 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by larry kremis

"Quote Of The Day"

Quote of the day "Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a hou…

5 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by larry kremis

Rubys Road kill cafe- still stuck on men.....

Why is it That now, I had remembered my commitment oh so many years ago I Remembered the prayers I pleaded with God To help my husband, my…

Started by TuesdaysRuby

0 Nov 21, 2009

Does the Geico gecko have Melanoma?

I was just watching an add with him discussing how hard he works, and I noticed that the spot on his back seemed enlarged. Should I switch…

Started by Alendar

10 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Christopher K. Carlson

Cash for Clunkers

Did you have a car that you named? One that you loved even though it didn't look good, wasn't fashionable, but got you where you wanted to…

Started by SeaRain

18 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Minerva

hey

Well this sucks. The font sucks. We have no KUDOS. Did I mention the lack of KUDOS? And o yeah, this font situation SUCKS. Good night ever…

Started by ZenDog

51 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana

Dobbs and Beck

I know why these two clowns get away with their nonsense. They work for the CIA. Well, Dobbs could work for MI6, he could be on loan or som…

Started by ZenDog

54 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by WendyLynn

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service