TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'american' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wake up and smell the coffee

Here's a gem for all you nitwits and NimRods who unapologetically tune in: Stephen Tyrone Johns - June 10, 2009 - slain outside the Holoc…

Started by ZenDog

18 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by ZenDog

Tis the season

Tis the season, so they say . . .it's time to deck the halls. Would you indulge a little Sage without coherent reason? Put away your cre…

Started by ZenDog

4 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by kainsworth

A Message from James Rucker

Saturday night, Van Jones resigned from his job as the White House special adviser on Green Jobs.1 Van's resignation came after a vicious…

Started by ZenDog

3 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Jack Z

WE AREN'T IN KANSAS ANYMORE

I saw on NBC last night how there was an allusion to some unspecified and unsubstantiated fear that the President was going to steal the c…

Started by ZenDog

10 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Bull

"Games . . . Games that wanna get out . . . "

I saw a child playing with the board game Sorry - have you seen it? The game pieces look like little cheeze-Zits or something ~ from a mode…

Started by ZenDog

6 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Slayer Dug

Encore?

Did someone ask what I planned for an encore now that I've been TOSSED from We The [right wing-nut] People? Well. First I went to GreenPea…

Started by ZenDog

15 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by ZenDog

A Message from the ACLU

Dear ACLU Supporter, Oliver Stone, Rosie Perez, Philip Glass and a host of talented performers have come together to expose something our…

Started by ZenDog

13 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Slayer Dug

Tee Shits or Chickens and Tyrants of Zen

Did you ever notice yourself surrounded by tee shirts bearing a similar theme? I don't mean shirts from some club or something - at least,…

Started by ZenDog

7 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by ZenDog

An Open Letter On Health Care

An Open Letter On Health Care I've posted the following comments online: There are thousands of stories out there, of the insurance indu…

Started by ZenDog

18 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by ZenDog

Bite me

It seems clear I'm having some issues with comcast. Intermitent connectivity issues. I've done some rudimentary testing, and it appears tha…

Started by ZenDog

11 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by WendyLynn

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service