TBD

TBD on Ning

ozzieowl's Discussions (2,722)

Discussions Replied To (1617) Replies Latest Activity

" ...so I better just stick with my fairy pics hey, they are both fantasies of a sort."

ozzieowl replied Sep 8, 2009 to I hear them whisper ''here she goes, she's off with the faeries again"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

"I can't help thinking this reminds me of something else, but, alas, 'tis been so lo…"

ozzieowl replied Sep 8, 2009 to I hear them whisper ''here she goes, she's off with the faeries again"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

"Of all Shakespeare's plays A Midsummer Night's Dream has had the most compelling…"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

"Shakespeare's Faeries are Celtic Faeries, in "Romeo and Juliet" he muses of "Que…"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

"'tiz wonderful to have you hear thalia, I am very happy that you enjoy this, and may…"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

""That's it...that's how they used to look while we walking through bush when I was a…"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

"She is so beautiful.... Grandaughters and Grandsons, truly are a sheer delight, my l…"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

""

ozzieowl replied Sep 7, 2009 to I hear them whisper ''here she goes, she's off with the faeries again"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

""No" I don't know what the faeries eat, but whatever it is, it must be very tiny and…"

ozzieowl replied Sep 7, 2009 to I hear them whisper ''here she goes, she's off with the faeries again"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

"Wind chimes in your yard will serenade garden creatures - squirrels, fairies and a…"

276 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service