TBD

TBD on Ning

Samaa Sax's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"check this one... "

Samaa Sax replied Sep 5, 2009 to that funny stuff you say.... made me “laugh my tears out”... love you dude..

11 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Samaa Sax

"Very true Daniel... .....isn't perfect freedom to tell the truth no matter what.. an…"

Samaa Sax replied Sep 1, 2009 to The LIE between friends...!!! ... stay with me dear members, I have 2 questions in one..

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by darroll

"thanks dear Mike.. .... the story was not completed... But I love your answer.."

Samaa Sax replied Sep 1, 2009 to The LIE between friends...!!! ... stay with me dear members, I have 2 questions in one..

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by darroll

"Thanks to all answers - even the white lie....!!!.... its still a lie, and I don't…"

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by darroll

"Dear Daniel… … you are my friend for a long time now… And this how it goes from the…"

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by darroll

"Yes.... I need a true-brave-real friend to say what they mean and mean what they say…"

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by darroll

"Thanks dear... great point... ".....If your friend lies to you, it is because of the…"

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by darroll

".... ha... ok... - In general- I don't love you either.. thanks for the tip ....:-))"

Samaa Sax replied Aug 31, 2009 to The LIE between friends...!!! ... stay with me dear members, I have 2 questions in one..

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by darroll

"hi Luca and Red One... those are my shows too... wow.. thak you guys.. love Samaa"

Samaa Sax replied Aug 28, 2009 to one more question for men and women... TV again

19 May 18, 2012
Reply by Clod Hopper

"lol... but I love TV.."

Samaa Sax replied Aug 28, 2009 to Do you fight with your family over TV shows...if yes, what do you suggest !!

8 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by blondie 11

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service