TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Games (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USE UP ALL THE LETTERS...

I asked my guy to make an ongoing stream of anagrams w/me over the weekend so I wouldn't be in too much withdrawal from the Word Games here…

Started by d's girl

80 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Quinn

Have you checked your Pleonasms lately?

Dontcha just hate hearing redundant phrases that say the same thing twice? '-) Here's a few... Advance Planning End Result Autobiograph…

Started by d's girl

45 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by BethD

WORD GAME: Drop One, Add One, Change One

Form a New Word by taking the current word & do any one or combination of the following . . . Add One Letter  Drop One Letter Re…

Started by d's girl

399 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Tabitha

Name a movie or song which reflects your feelings today

Name a movie or song which reflects your feeling today.The Best 1,000 Movies Ever Madehttp://www.nytimes.com/ref/movies/1000best.htmlThe R…

Started by Maricel Evasco

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Goldilocks46

Rule #34

I was considering starting a game thread, where the game has the following format:1) Someone suggests an object or theme that they believe…

Started by DannyO

5 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by DannyO

Who is Beautiful?

Since Kevin has left us I will start this back up with two of our favorite beauty's, SandraDee and Ivy Doolittle.

Started by Red One

630 May 4, 2010
Reply by Slayer Dug

Nominating Notables

Name a TBDer who fits a given notable then create a new "notable" awardfor the next person to answer. Be nice!!!!!!*Notable - a distinction…

Started by Maricel Evasco

78 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

The Alternative Island Of Misfit Toys

My fiancee and I are considering a lifestyle change. It would involve winning a LOT of money and then buying our own private tropical islan…

Started by Snagg

68 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Snagg

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service