TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A SOOTHING THOUGHT

I don't know what's going on at the bottom...the bottom of my feet,that is, especially my left foot.  My big toe there seems to have a sens…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

1 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by CaliforniaNow

THE TIME IS NOW

With Daylight Savings Time less than a week away here in mid March and not  changing the clocks again until early November, I am proposing…

0 Mar 6, 2016

HE'S FULL OF IT

We have an unusual houseguest living with us.  This little guy can eat us out of house and home with his voracious appetite.  But without h…

4 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by darroll

OMG!! State Of Emergency In Florida!!!! Please Pray For Us In Florida!!!!

Just hoping for prayers from my fellow TBD'ers, Florida State Governor Charlie Crist has just declared a STATE OF EMERGENCY!!! You aren't g…

Started by TeeBubbaDee

84 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

KATIE THE CATERPILLAR

This is the story of a caterpillar named Katie. Katie was a green and yellow caterpillar, about an inch long who lived in a pristine park f…

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by darroll

PARK PLACE

I live in a town on Long  Island called Plandome in a private home just a few blocks from a row of stores that has a parking lot in the ba…

0 Jan 22, 2016

"THIS TRAIN DON'T CARRY NO PASSENGERS"

I was taking a Mr. Bubble bubbly bubble bath the other afternoon with my rubber ducky,spongy dinosaur, and  toy rub a dub cars and…

1 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by darroll

TIME IN A BOTTLE

"If I could save time in a bottle,the first thing that I'd like to do is to save every day til eternity passes away just to spend them with…

0 Jan 10, 2016

THESE LIPS AINT FOR KISSING

Scientists at the Helena Rubinstein Institute in Helsinki, Finland are excited to announce an amazing discovery with global implications. …

1 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by darroll

STEADY AS SHE GOES

My wife and I went to the Boat Show last weekend at the Jacob Javits Center in Manhattan, NY. I must confess I am very ignorant about boa…

1 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by darroll

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service