TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EL CHEAPO

I have a confession to make. I'm one of those people who often take home free items from restaurants, supermarkets, and other establis…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

3 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Aggie

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

My wife and I and another couple took a vacation  about two months ago from our New York residences to Boston, Massachusetts. The other…

0 Aug 11, 2016

THE QUICHE THAT WON HER HEART

It was in the early 1980s when my being single escapades found me in Brooklyn where I had decided to attend this singles get-together…

0 Jul 20, 2016

BUCKY DENTAL

My wife and I have been going to the same dentist for many years. While his fees have been higher for procedures compared to most dentists,…

1 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by CaliforniaNow

LET'S END IT

I belong to an organization with a growing membership called the WHL which stands for "We Hate Living".  Our motto is Life Sucks and we al…

1 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Aggie

WHAT'S THE BUZZ?

I was in the organic/natural foods section of a supermarket where I often shop looking for a jar of raw honey. I've seen dozens of brands…

0 Jun 25, 2016

SHAVING GRACE

My daughter comes over for dinner about once a week.  She moved out about a year ago when she was 26 but able to support herself fin…

0 Jun 10, 2016

NEW MUSEUM OPENS ON LONG ISLAND

The village  of Roslyn on Long Island, NY is buzzing with the excitement of  the opening of a brand new museum this Memorial Day weekend…

0 May 28, 2016

Your story

So share with us your story...(whatever the ending)    

Started by Maricel Evasco

403 May 21, 2016
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

FOR PETE'S PSYCH

I have a nephew named Pete who is in his mid 30s.  Pete is a very handsome guy,makes a good living as a pharmacist, has his own beauti…

2 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by flippr 2.0

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service