TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SPRING FORWARD

You don't fool with Mother Nature. But that's just what President Donald Trump has done with his latest legislative proclamation of w…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

0 Mar 14, 2017

SUPERMARKET MAYHEM

CAN THIS INSANITY PLEASE STOP?  Every time I go into my local supermarket to purchase a few items,the aisles are crowded with  worker…

2 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Mark Joel Lane

FLYING HIGH

The overcrowding conditions of airplane travel may soon be coming to an end. Cramming as many people into jam packed cabins is just n…

0 Mar 11, 2017

NOW OR NEVER

How many of you have seen a Golden Toad, Black Rhino, Leatherback Turtle,Sumatran Elephant, or a Western Lowland Gorilla lately? Wel…

2 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by CaliforniaNow

RUDOLPH'S STORMY ENCOUNTER

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer      had some bouts with body lice      and if you ever saw him      he'd be bathing in some ice.      …

5 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by flippr 2.0

THE BUMBLEBEE AND THE KNISH

Once upon a time there was a baby bumblebee named Billy and a knish. The knish was just your standard square shaped fried potato knish…

0 Dec 14, 2016

WHAT A FIND !!!!!

Exciting news in New York City,folks."The city that never sleeps" is now certainly going to be wide awake with everything going on lately.…

0 Nov 18, 2016

JUVENILE VOTING

We all want what's best for our families and for our country and with rampant widespread turmoil throughout our great nation, Congress see…

2 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Mark Joel Lane

I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE

I'm not in a very good place right now. I'm fairly certain that it won't be forever, but it's as if time has stopped for me. In fact, time…

3 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG

We live in a townhouse so that any really loud noises can be heard through the walls,albeit, in the 30 years living here, there has ne…

0 Sep 30, 2016

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service