TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,421)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EL CHEAPO

I have a confession to make. I'm one of those people who often take home free items from restaurants, supermarkets, and other establis…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

3 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Aggie

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

My wife and I and another couple took a vacation  about two months ago from our New York residences to Boston, Massachusetts. The other…

0 Aug 11, 2016

THE QUICHE THAT WON HER HEART

It was in the early 1980s when my being single escapades found me in Brooklyn where I had decided to attend this singles get-together…

0 Jul 20, 2016

BUCKY DENTAL

My wife and I have been going to the same dentist for many years. While his fees have been higher for procedures compared to most dentists,…

1 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by CaliforniaNow

LET'S END IT

I belong to an organization with a growing membership called the WHL which stands for "We Hate Living".  Our motto is Life Sucks and we al…

1 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Aggie

WHAT'S THE BUZZ?

I was in the organic/natural foods section of a supermarket where I often shop looking for a jar of raw honey. I've seen dozens of brands…

0 Jun 25, 2016

SHAVING GRACE

My daughter comes over for dinner about once a week.  She moved out about a year ago when she was 26 but able to support herself fin…

0 Jun 10, 2016

Sharing Thanks to everyone Hugs of Peace and good Health allways. Hippy ...

thanks for all you do to share for others to enjoy, ....Hippy....

Started by Hippy

13 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

NEW MUSEUM OPENS ON LONG ISLAND

The village  of Roslyn on Long Island, NY is buzzing with the excitement of  the opening of a brand new museum this Memorial Day weekend…

0 May 28, 2016

Your story

So share with us your story...(whatever the ending)    

Started by Maricel Evasco

403 May 21, 2016
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by EddieDingo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service