TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Catch me up

Sorry I've been away for... well, many years, but I'm getting sick of all the nonsense over on facebook, with all the politics and whatnot…

Started by DannyO

13 Sep 10, 2020
Reply by Aggie

Wall Paper

Does anypne klnow how to put a picture wallpaper on my wall, instead of just the color? Thank you in advance for any help :-)

Started by KountryKitten

2 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by KountryKitten

Ning 2.0 platform update August 19 2020

***** Question and Answer for the Ning 2.0 platform ***** Question and Answer for the Ning 2.0 platform !!!   ning Elizabeth 04:12 pm One m…

Started by Hippy

2 Aug 19, 2020
Reply by Aggie

New Year's Resolutions

I have never been one for making resolutions that can be easily broken.  Instead, I try to identify ways that I can make improvements that…

Started by Baia

3 Jan 1, 2020
Reply by Baia

Snagg's Radio Show

Via internet stream you can listen to a variety of interesting music. Google WQNA to find the stream. The show is called Fear and Loathing…

Started by Ubu

799 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by Angharad

Blood Stiring Music

We have had lots of Music threads with various themes. Motown, Country, Western, R&B and others. This one is for music that stirs the b…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

53 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by darroll

"13 Things Your Burglar Won't Tell You!!"

Good Information, worth your time to read. 13 Things Your Burglar Won't Tell You: 1.  Of course I look familiar. I was here just last…

Started by Letha Robinson

5 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by darroll

The New Homeless

An Observation I saw a man the other day outside a building.  Dressed with a blanket over his clothes.  It was fashioned like a cape as he…

Started by Julia A Knaake

8 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by Julia A Knaake

Songs

Its a Friday afternoon your drving home, its been a hell of a week, what song or songs makes you feel better make you forget your bad week.…

Started by z100

42 Feb 24, 2019
Reply by Aggie

If you could spend a day with me what would we do?

If you could spend a day with me what would we do?

Started by Aggie

21 Dec 25, 2018
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service